Thursday, March 1, 2007

Simon defends Sucky Antonella


Simon has finally commented on the Antonella Barba (Sucks!) photo scandal.

At a party at the Playboy Mansion he told PEOPLE:
"I think it's disgraceful that so-called friends would sell these pictures. It's private property. I really, really have a problem with that – big problem."

Hmm, ok so it was private and not for money, I see where this is going. This is Simon's argument to the whole "why is sucky Antonella still here and fabulous Frenchie Davis was kicked off?" (By the way, anyone else think it's kind of funny that he said this at a party at the PLAYBOY MANSION? )

Meanwhile Antonella's friend Amanda Coluccio (who also auditioned for American Idol) has insisted that while the Maxim wannabe shots are sucky Antonella, the blowjob ones aren't. Yeah, ok. (see for yourself)

On top of it all Antonella, who sucks, had the gall to compare herself to Jennifer Hudson last night after the judges dissed her sucky mangling of a Celine Dion song.

I am eagerly anticipating the results show tonight. I really hope America got it right. I'd rather see another Sanjay performance than her sucky ass anymore.

No comments: