Friday, June 27, 2008

Umarki


So while Ethan Hawke traded down (the old "bangin'the nanny" story), Uma Thurman traded up.

Way up.

She bagged a multimillionaire. They began dating last summer and now they're engaged. Uma's rep has confirmed the news. The rich Swiss guy's name is Arpad "Arki" Busson. He used to be with Elle Macpherson and had two sons with her.

Arki gave Uma an 8 carat engagement ring. No wedding date has been set.

Uma and Arki's names go together. It's a perfect rich couple name. Watch:
"Bitsy? Hi dahling, it's me Mitzie. Uma and Arki have invited Grant and I to the South of France for a weekend on their yacht, so I won't be able to make the fundrasier dinner at the club. Pity, I so was looking forward to helping those starving children Oh, I know, wrap up our dinners and Fed-Ex them to them! Ok then, send my regards to Candi and Corbie will you dear? Tootles!"

SOURCE

No comments: