Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Whatcha Talkin' About?


In case you haven't heard Willis, Gary Coleman is a married man. Sorry ladies.

Yup, the woman's name is Shannon Price. She and Gary met on a movie set in 2006 and have been dating ever since. They finally put an end to their lustfilled sinning when Gary made an honest woman out of Shannon last August on a mountaintop in Nevada.

So here's the stats: Gary: 40 years old, 4 foot 8. Shannon: 22 years old, 5 foot 7.

On the age difference, Gary said, "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence ... She's more intelligent than I am and that's what matters to me."

On the height difference, Shannon said, "That doesn't really matter to me. He was 10 feet tall to me because he was sweet and I really liked his personality."

Shannon also said the couple kept their wedding a secret for all this time because she didn't want anyone to know she married Gary Coleman. "I just want my own identity as well because I don't want to be known as Gary Coleman's wife," she said. Can you blame her?


Asshat Hollywood did some digging and we discovered that the marriage was not the only thing the couple were keeping secret and that the pair also have a lovechild they've been trying to keep under wraps:



SOURCE

No comments: