Monday, February 12, 2007

Grammy Party Time!

Watch your hair Tara, Lindsay Lohan was sitting there a minute ago!


"So John, have you bagged my daughter yet? I want details dude!"
(BTW- WTF is up with John Mayer? Ever since he hooked up with Jess, he's been looking freakier and freakier.)

"Um, my honest opinion of your album? Excuse me just a moment, you seem to have something in your eye."

"Hey Mr. Photog, get a picture of me and my much classier new girlfriend!
Take that Pam, you trashy ho!"


" You 're beautiful to me. Let me put my hand on your knee. Would you like a drink? Do you need to think? This is a nice place, a fun party space."

{Where the hell are you Justin? Wait, did he say to meet in the room with the gold bed or was it the silver?}

"Gore/Tarantino in '08, I could see it."

3 comments:

just..living!!! said...

Hi!!!

I really like the way you...make your comments..!!!

So..."glamorous" life..

xxx

Anonymous said...

Why is John Mayer's head so big? He reminds me of someone gross, I just can't think of who ATM.

Anonymous said...

Here's my take on the Grammys:

Playing Politics with the Dixie Chicks
Dr BLT
words and music by Dr BLT (c)2007
http://www.drblt.net/music/DixieChicks.mp3