Thursday, March 1, 2007

What the Asshats are up to

Jess - "So then I called Ken about my new hair and he suggested I buy more autumn colored clothing so I went shopping, but then I remembered I left the oven on so I had to run home and then..............."

John - (thinking) "I can't believe Nick isn't an alcoholic."

"The name on everybody's lips is gonna be.........NO TURN THE LIGHTS BACK UP! I THOUGHT I MADE YOU PROUD!"

"Those cops were so nice, they didn't even cuff me this time. Not even the black ones. They're hot."

"I can't believe we got Paula to streak!! Look at her go!"

"Does this haircut make me look thinner?"

"Please Jake, can we reenact that scene from Brokeback?"

It's nice to see the Hepatitis P (for Puck) only affected her hair.
(For real news: Her people said she didn't eat any of the tainted food.)

Mary Kate Olsen on the set of live action Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. She's playing the Witch:


"Wow, that's one major McSteamy McPoopy! Make that two!"

PHOTOS

No comments: