Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No Cody, No!


PAGE SIX:
' February 28, 2007 -- KATHIE Lee Gifford and her son, Cody, 17, don't agree on an important issue. Which bimbo should he date - Paris Hilton , Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan? Jimmy Kimmel asked the teen that question on his ABC late-night talk show this week. Before Cody could respond, Kathie Lee jumped in: "I would prefer Britney. I've known Britney since she was 15 years old. I am one of those people who believes there is a very dear, precious person inside." Cody, who was with his sister, Cassidy, and father, Frank, disagreed: "All morals aside, I'd have to go with Paris." '


Ok, first of all, Cody's 17?!!! I feel old. I remember when she had him and wouldn't shut the hell up, acting like she was the first woman who ever gave birth. 17!! The hell? First my mom calls me and tells me how she ran into some kid I used to babysit and how he's 6 feet tall and "so hot" now. Then I found a new wrink---fine line on my forehead, now fucking Cody Gifford is 17? Don't even get me started on the Olsen twins smoking cigarettes and having sex and turning into skinny bagladies from outer space.

I'm so depressed. Is it too early to start drinking?

Oh yeah, and PARIS HILTON? Oh Cody, I'm sure he'll become one of the new members of the LA Spoiled Skanky Cokehead Crew (I know, I need a better name. Send me your suggestions) Well maybe there's hope, I mean look at his choices. He should have gone with Britney--she's probably a freak in bed.

No comments: