Friday, March 2, 2007

I bet Fox gets a show about the Burger King guy


FROM TMZ:
' ABC is looking to an unlikely place to find the next big television show: Geico TV commercials. Yes, the net is developing a half-hour comedy based on the cavemen characters from the popular insurance ads. The show would revolve around three pre-historic men who must battle prejudice as they live their day-to-day lives in modern Atlanta. '


It could work. Remember what a big blockbuster hit Encino Man was? Although in that movie, the people were all so stupid they didn't even realize he was a caveman so he didn't really have to battle much prejudice. In fact, he became the big man on campus , much to the dismay of that kid from the Goonies because he wanted to be popular. But Pauly Shore set him straight and there was a big dance number and then they found a hot cavewoman and"Um excuse me? This is supposed to be about MY show, not some stupid Pauly Shore movie. See, I never get any respect! Pauly Shore can kiss my prehistoric ass!"

"Hey, easy buuuuuddy. I'm just chillin', I don't want to kiss your ass."

"Why not? My ass isn't good enough for you but Brendan Fraser's is? Why is that? Is it because he's smart? Because he's not a real caveman?"

"Actually on second thought, I think I will kiss your ass, IF you can get me a part on your new show. I've kind of been hard up for work for the last 15 years or so."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I'll stop now. I'm a little shot today. I think I'm gonna go write on my hands. Thanks for stopping by Geico Caveman and Pauly Shore!

Um, yeah..

No comments: