Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Party time!

"Oh Penelope, at least you were nominated! Here drink mine. I know! Why don't you adopt an African boy? That will make you feel better. Hey there's one!"


"What the hell Madonna? That's my son!"

"Oh my god, here it comes.......BEST ART DIRECTION!!"

"You know sis, after six rum and cokes, that dress doesn't look so bad."

"Help me balance Kate, these lifts are hard to walk in."
"Hell no, I look way too fabulous for you to hold me up."
"Ok, somebody needs to go back to the Center for some reprogramming."

"What do you mean what are we doing here?"

"I told you Jennifer Hudson was better than your racist show and would win an Oscar! Aw hell, you're still damn sexy though."

Kid - "So Sheryl, I hear you're single again. I am too, wanna give it another shot?"
Sheryl - "Who the hell are you?"

"Aww memories, cute."
"I know, let's get another one but this time with Celine punching her chest!
HEY CELINE, COME HERE!!"

"LOOK! It's Kojak!! I thought he was dead"
"Um, that's Jack Nicholson mom."

"Forest, why do people keep smelling my ass?"

Gwenyth "Oh Sasha, I do hate those stupid Americans! Look at them! Hahaha......oh wait, I didn't mean you Latifah. Really, I'm sorry."

Ha, Helen can party harder than Vince and Jaime!
Vince looks like he's about to hurl (why does he look so skinny? and tall? and scary?) Jaime's all "Do you remember when I won the Oscar? Wanna hear about my grandmother again?"

PHOTOS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These captions are freaking hysterical!