Tuesday, February 27, 2007

James Blunt ran over his fan

James Blunt ran over an autograph seeker's foot early Saturday morning while trying to leave a pre-Oscar party.

Celebrity photographer Jody Santos told STAR, "When James left the party with his girlfriend Petra Nemcova at about 2 a.m., they were surrounded by photographers and autograph seekers. When the valet brought their car, they jumped in and James drove really slowly because there were so many people around his car. He sped up and the next thing you know, some guy was lying on the street! Fortunately I saw him slowly get up."

People yelled for James to stop, but he either didn't hear them or ignored them. Santos continued, "There was a lot of chaos, so he probably couldn't hear them or just wasn't aware, but I would imagine he felt something when he ran over the poor guy. Maybe he thought it was a speed bump."

When Star tried to ask about the incident, James' publicist snapped, "You should not ask that type of question at an Oscar event!" Well she does have a point, the Oscars way more important than some regular person's health.

What an asshat!! Who is stupid enough to run over someone's foot with a car? (Kate, if you are reading this: SHUT IT!)


At least he got some material for a new hit:

I left a party
I got in my car
I tried to leave
But didn't get far
I felt something under my front wheel
I thought it was a cat
But then some guy was screaming
So I guess it wasn't that

Your foot will heal
Your foot will heal
Your foot will heal
It's true.
I saw your toes, they were flattened I suppose
And you'll have to buy new shoes
Sorry, I guess it was the booze

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it, I love it!!!