Friday, March 2, 2007

Mary Hart, you make me ill

So Anna Nicole is finally being buried today(one down, we still have James Brown to go!) If you want up to the nanosecond coverage, just check out Entertainment Tonight's website . I swear, that studio must be covered in used tissues because I guarantee they jack off over there every time they get a new detail.

Did anyone see last night's episode? I don't know if it was ET or Insider (they're both the same anyway) but it was sickening. They went into all this detail describing the funeral arrangements. For a minute there, I actually thought they were talking about a wedding:
"Anna will take her final ride from the beautiful church, past the lovely Bahamian beaches and crystal blue water to the grave site, which will be decorated with lilies and azalias ...." GROSS GROSS GROSS! Stop it!

No comments: