Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Rachel McAdams wants to become fish food


Rachel McAdams is on my awesome people list. For one, she gets an awesome point because of her boyfriend Ryan Gosling (Half Nelson- rent it!) Then she goes and dyes her hair pink just because she feels like it and leaves it like that for months not giving a shit what anyone says. Now I found out she's a wacky environmentalist (which is cool, like Daryl Hannah, as opposed to a dorky environmentalist like Al Gore)

She said recently "I don't want to have a tombstone. You can now be made into a reef! I was reading that they can make your remains into a reef and put you in the ocean and the fish can feed off you! I want to go back into the earth the same way I came." Then she said about getting her parents into caring for the environment, "I bought my dad a composter for Christmas. He's so excited (saying), 'I can't wait until spring and I can turn my composter!' It's so cute."

SOURCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her too!