Friday, March 9, 2007

Latest Rehabin' Celeb

Eddie Van Halen, 52, has entered rehab.

Janie Liszewski, Eddie's spokeswoman and girlfriend, released the following statement on his behalf:

"I have always and will always feel a responsibility to give you my best. At the moment I do not feel that I can give you my best. That's why I have decided to enter a rehabilitation facility to work on myself, so that in the future I can deliver the 110 percent that I feel I owe you and want to give you."

Eddie then added: "Some of the issues surrounding the 2007 Van Halen tour are within my ability to change and some are not. As far as my rehab is concerned, it is within my ability to change and change for the better."


I like how he still got in a little implied dig at Dave at the end there. Good luck Eddie!

No comments: