Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Breaking News!: Rosie likes to hang upside down


FROM PEOPLE
' Rosie O'Donnell says she fights depression by taking medication, doing yoga – and hanging upside down for up to half an hour a day.

O'Donnell, 44, says she first began treatment for depression after the Columbine massacre in 1999. "I couldn't stop crying," she says in an episode of The View set to air Friday, the Associated Press reports. "I stayed in my room. The lights were off. I couldn't get out of bed, and that's when I started taking medication."

It's also when, she says, she started yoga and "inversion therapy," in which she hangs upside down by a swing for 15 to 30 minutes a day – something she demonstrates on Friday's program. '


Maybe that's why she's so hot-headed all the time.
(that was lame, sorry)

No comments: