Friday, March 9, 2007

But would she go down on him in a theater?




Jessica Biel and Alanis Morissette's ex Ryan Reynolds were spotted dining together recently which sparked rumors they are Hollywood's latest hookup.

What is the deal with Jessica? I don't get it. It's like the tabloids needed a new Hollywood IT girl named Jessica once Jessica Alba got all serious with that guy Cash Warren. I mean, nobody gave a crap about her when she was on that godawful 7th Heaven show. I can't even think of any movies she's done since the godawful Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake. She's got a hot body, I'll give her that much, but she looks pretty much like every other girl I'd see at the mall on a Saturday afternoon. I'm not hatin', I just don't get the fascination. Maybe it has something to do with Derek Jeter? Maybe he's the Grand Marshall of ITdom?

Oh, and, Ryan: lose the headband.

No comments: