Thursday, January 31, 2008

A touching story of an ugly duckling

MY EYES!!!

Hard as it is to believe, the homely thing in the above photos is none other than now-beauty, Eva Longoria. Eva explains that she was once an "ugly duckling."

Try to hold back the tears for her, especially after looking at those horrid pictures of her as a young, slim, perky, cheerleader.

"I was the darkest one of my family. I was the only one with black hair and the only one with dark skin. All my sisters were light blondes with hazel eyes. They used to call me ugly duckling."

Oh yeah, it gets worse...

"I grew up without being beautiful so I kind of relied on my personality and my character. I kind of developed a skill not to depend on anything superficial because I didn't have anything superficial to depend on."

I knew it!! That sparkling personality and ravishing character just had to be that of someone who was once a troll but is now a goddess!



SOURCE




Barf now.

No comments: