Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jessica is a method actress


Jessica Alba plays a blind violinist in the new horror movie, The Eye. To prepare, Jessica took violin lessons and followed a blind woman around New York for days. The blind woman eventually noticed someone was following her around and called the police.

Jessica says the violin was harder to learn than playing blind: "I started taking violin lessons pretty consistently, starting with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - which I don't think I could even play that well, still. "

"And then I hung out with a girl who is a musician for a living. She's lived all over the world by herself and she's been blind since she was three. I had different notions of what it would be like to be blind and how people conduct themselves and she kind of threw all that out the window. I picked up with how she interacts with people and how she gets around the world; how she walks down the street counting steps and how she opens doors. She moved around her landscape with such ease, she's very graceful."

Nice effort Jess, but I hardly think this performance is going to rival Audrey Hepburn in Wait Until Dark, and it will probably bomb just like the rest of your movies. It's probably because you're just too hot.

Ok, that wasn't nice, but I'm just really pissed about this movie because when I heard there was a horror movie coming out called The Eye, I thought it was the King Diamond one. His voice is grating, but his albums would make much better horror movies than the poo that gets released today. They should make Abigail into a movie and Suri Cruise can play the evil possessed baby.

Speaking of babies (hopefully not evil, possessed ones), check out the latest pic of pregnant Jessica above.

(I admit it. This entire post was just an excuse to mention Audrey Hepburn and King Diamond in the same breath)

SOURCE

No comments: