Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Asshat Idol!!




Last night the American Idol top twelve performed Beatles songs on the NEWER! BIGGER! FASTER! HARDER! new set!!

Here are the high (and low)lights:


MOST AWESOME PERFORMANCE:



I'm just not sure if the award should go to Chikezie or Ryan Seacrest. I didn't even miss Danny Noriega because this was so amazing!




MOST AWESOMELY BAD PERFORMANCE:



John and George rolled over in their graves.
Paul and Ringo made a mental note to roll over in their graves .




YOU CAN'T NOT LOVE THIS GOODY-TWO SHOES BITCH!:




Yes, I cried, and if you didn't there's something wrong with you.



THIS GUY'S LIKE CRACK:




Every week I want more Cook(ies)! Last night, I think I may have wanted to have his babies. What the hell is going on? Is it the hair? Is there power in it like Sanjaya's?


WHAT HAPPENED?:



This is all the judges fault for declaring him the Chosen One!



GOING HOME:



David Hernandez (a.k.a: the guy on American Idol that was a stripper at a gay nightclub)performed this song last night, but I much prefer Tiffany's version. ( If David doesn't go home tonight, it will be Syesha. )



I was gonna post Jason Castro's, but then I got high.



No comments: