Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Paris Hilton is a well-mannered lady- She got it from her Mama



If you are currently eating or drinking please swallow (or spit, if you prefer that) before reading the following Paris Hilton quote.

Done?

Ok.

Paris says that she gets her manners and "sweetness" from her mama, telling Parade magazine, "She always taught us to be polite. We had the best manners, so I've kept them. My mom has always been really supportive. She's one of my best friends. And she's just always told me to stay the same and stay the sweet girl I've always been since I was little and not let any of the Hollywood stuff get to my head, and you'll leave a good karma."

Mama's best advice to Paris? "Put your shoulders back and don't chew gum." Wow, good thing mama learned her real good on that one! Could you imagine how uncouth Paris would be? It's bad enough she displayed such poor etiquette when she took a phone call during sex, but THANK GOD she doesn't chew gum! Good job Kathy!!

In related Paris news, bad news for fans of The L Word. Looks like Paris got that role she's had her eye on. Her good eye, I presume. "It's true," she says. "I have no idea what kind of character I'll be playing, but it's a good show."

SOURCE

No comments: