Friday, February 8, 2008

Frances Bean is actually not a screwed up headcase!


Doesn't it seem like just yesterday Courtney Love was pregnant and being accused of taking drugs? Well that was 15 years ago and here is Frances Bean Cobain now.

Frances is featured in the upcoming March issue of Harper's Bazaar where she poses as stars from various musicals in a fashion spread.

If Courtney was on drugs during the pregnancy, so far it looks like Frances has turned out pretty well in spite of it. On (not) famewhoring off her parents' success she said, "I get it, I really do," she says, "but at the same time it's creepy. These people are fascinated by me, but I haven't done anything. If you're a big Nirvana fan, a big Hole fan, then I understand why you would want to get to know me, but I'm not my parents, People need to wait until I've done something valid with my life." Listen up Rumer Willis!

On what it is, she would like to do with her life, Frances said she's thinking about photography and/or journalism but adds "I'm taking my time. But I get asked what I want to do all the time because of my parents, because of the life I live."

And her grandma (Kurt's mother) is her hero:
"[She is] the most constant thing I've ever had. I'm really lucky because I've been able to go places and meet people you can only dream of, but she's probably the person I respect most out of anybody in the world."

Way to go Frances Bean!!! Now just be sure to steer clear of Britney, Paris, Lindsay, Rumer, and your mother!

SOURCE


No comments: