Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is anyone really surprised?


The whole Britney saga has gone from
what a crazy bitch!-let's point and laugh, to I feel kinda bad laughing, but I just can't help it, to maybe she really is insane, to just. plain. sad.

Now the story has taken another turn with an evil villain, named Osama no less, Sam Lutfi.

More and more has been coming out about this guy ever since he's been legally barred
to visit Britney in the psych ward by the request of Brit's parents . They are claiming that he drugged Britney and stole items from her home.

All this time Sam's been swearing up and down that he has been the only one that cares about Britney and has been looking out for her best interests. So guess what Sam's gonna now?

Write a tell-all book about Britney of course!

In one of Sam's many interviews with media outlets, he told Rolling Stone magazine, "We've been doing dictation, she's been telling me her story, and I've been writing it all down. It would make a great book!"

I'm gonna bet that these dictation sessions started with "Ok Britney, take these 10 pills and then tell me a story."

This guy's scary, he's like a one-man cult.

SOURCE

No comments: