Monday, October 22, 2007

Jermaine says Timberfuck is not hot


Jermaine Dupri has written an autobiography (sure to be a best-seller!) titled Young, Rich and Dangerous (this is an autobiography?). In the book Jermaine blasts Timberfuck for not sticking up for girlfriend Janet Jackson during Nipplegate.

He also puts down Justin's looks:
"I think Justin Timberlake is a talented performer. But he's very ordinary-looking. He could be any skinny white kid from the suburbs of Orlando. You could go to the mall and find another Justin. He doesn't make his style interesting even when he's onstage. To me, he just doesn't look like a star."

Normally I'm all for a good Timberfuck bashing, but coming from Jermaine Dupri? This isn't even a case of the pot calling the kettle black, it's more like the troll doll doggie chew toy out in the shed taunting the kettle, but the kettle can't hear it because the troll doll is so far away. (Yeah, I have no idea what I'm saying.)

SOURCE

No comments: