Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The amphetamines are totally safe and had nothing to do with it!



Marie Osmond has blamed her fainting spell on Dancing With the Stars (in case you've been living under a rock and haven't seen one of the 76,000 replays, here you go) on the California wildfires.

Marie said, "Right at the beginning…I started getting light-headed. And the only thing I could think of (is) I have allergies, there's almost half a million people being evacuated, the air quality is terrible - and I just couldn't get my breath."

Earlier Marie said it was just something that happens to her every now and then. Then she blamed her drummer for playing the wrong tape. Then acid reflux. But of course, it has to be the wildfires!

Looks like Marie got the sympathy vote as she was declared safe on last night's results show. Samantha Harris got the least number of votes and was sent home.

What? Oh, Mark Cuban? Aw shit!

SOURCE

No comments: