Monday, October 22, 2007

The future is doomed

So did you hear the one about Paris Hilton wanting to be chriogenically frozen when she dies?

Unfortunately, it's not a joke. Paris wants to live forever so she has invested a large of money in Cryonics Institute, a suspended animation cemetery. She also wants to have her dogs Tinkerbell and Cinderella preserved with her.

"It's so cool," Paris said. "Almost all the cells in the body are still alive when death is pronounced. And if you're immediately cooled, you can be perfectly preserved. My life could be extended by hundreds and thousands of years."

This is like a bad horror movie.

Paris also reflected on her past party girl ways (in case you haven't heard, she's a philanthropist now), "Before, my life was about having fun, going to parties - it was a fantasy. But when I had time to reflect, I felt empty inside. I want to leave a mark on the world."

Oh Paris, you already have.

SOURCE

No comments: