Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ASSHAT OF THE WEEK!


“I’m rooting for the Red Sox in the World Series,” former New York mayor and current Presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani said after a breakfast fund-raiser at Umbria Ristorante in Boston.

Are you fucking kidding me?

His copout (lots of those today huh?) was that he always roots for the American League team.

Ok, if Cleveland made it, I could buy that, but the Red Sox? The New York Yankees arch rival? YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT.

And I'd feel the same way if it were reversed. If you are fan of one of those teams, you don't switch. YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT. Even John Kerry wouldn't do that and he flip-flopped on everything!

Does he honestly think he's going to gain any votes that way? All it shows is that he's a typical politician and will say anything he needs to say to get a vote.

I was never planning to vote for him, but still.

YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT.

Asshat!


SOURCE

No comments: