Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What the Asshats Are Up To

"Let's go Kate, I don't want to be late to Suri's very first e-meter reading!"

"Look Shanna, a crab!"
"CRABS!! That skank gave you CRABS?"


"Weed? Check. Shower Cap? Check. Designer Purse? Check. Stuffed Frog? DAMN, I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!"

"Wow Ashley, you look awesome!! Did you lose weight? Ashley? Say something sis!"

"Hey Tyra, Latifah's had it up to here with your grandstanding. Kiss MY fat ass!"

"My new song is twice as annoying as Fergalicious!"

""The doctor said I'm clear to have the Starbucks cup uninfused from my hand!"

"Nicole!! Get over here, now that we're friends again, you get to hold my bags!"

"I could totally squeeze through and get the hell out of here!"

"Jess, just swallow it or spit it out the window!"

SOURCES 1 & 2

No comments: