Monday, March 19, 2007

J-Hud Backpeddles


In an interview with Jawn Murray of "The Tom Joyner Morning Show," Jennifer Hudson says that she's been hurt by the "diva reports" she's been the subject of since her Oscar win. "It's like everything I say referring to the show gets twisted around and makes me look like I'm being arrogant and a diva," she said.

On the rumored Soul Train awards diss, she said "Why would they dog me out after I was one of the only people to show up on the show?" (Um, yeah, probably not the best choice of words)

On the American Idol "stepping stone" comment she said "I didn't mean it in a bad way ... 'American Idol' is a stepping stone because had it not been for them, no one would have known of a Jennifer Hudson to call to audition for 'Dreamgirls.'" She also said that she met with this year's "Idol" contenders and taped a segment with them at her own request.

Poor J-Hud, nobody told her about the "knock you down" part after "lift you up."

SOURCE

No comments: