Monday, March 19, 2007

BREAKING NEWS! : Taylor Hicks is thinner


I knew Taylor wasn't doing so well in his post-Idol career, but I didn't realize it was this bad. He's already in Ruben Studdard territory, using weight-loss to get in the news, and he wasn't even heavy!

He has reportedly lost 22 lbs., going from 215 to 193, since his winning American Idol last year. He did it by cutting out fried and fast food and eating salads, rice, fish, and chicken noodle soup. He says the soup is "good for your throat. It's also comforting, but it's light." He also exercises: "I just take off running, with a hat on. I've walked through a thousand fans and nobody notices."


Hey, wait people, where are you going? Don't leave. You voted for this guy remember? SOUL PATROL!!!! WOOOO!!
!

SOURCE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor is actually doing VERY well in his post idol career. The reason he's not getting the play time as Daughtry is, is because you cant pigeonhole him into a genre like you can Chris. Don't get me wrong, I like Chris but I love Taylor. The Soul Patrol is alive and kicking and our man is at the helm. He's touring and we're all enjoying every minute. He did lose a lot of weight, and he looks amazing... and I for one can't wait to see him next month.

Long live the soul patrol & long live Taylor's career.

BR said...

Um, please don't hurt me?

Anonymous said...

While Taylor may not be getting the airplay that other idols are, he is doing great!! See for yourself get a ticket when his tour comes near you. You won't be disappointed. This guy changes it up every night...what an entertainer, I kinda like it that not everyone 'gets' him...I saw him in South Florida and can't wait to make another show before THIS tour ends.

Anonymous said...

No one I know is leaving Taylor! In fact, he's winning fans in droves with his live shows! Hope you can get a chance to see him! Peace!