Thursday, March 22, 2007

Even Michael Moore don't wanna be involved in this crap!

Remember a while back one of Rosie O'Donnell's blog entries was titled "Loose Change?" Well, you can all finally sleep because it seems that the mystery as to what that means is finally solved.

Page Six reports that there is a YouTube documentary called "Loose Change," which claims that the United States government was behind the 9/11 terror attacks. Rosie, as well as Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, is backing this piece of crap. Charlie Sheen is not only a supporter, he's also narrating the new version of the documentary.

I know when I want to know the truth about our government's twisted ways, I turn to a loudmouth lesbian and a hooker-lovin' drunk, but I much prefer the Clintons.

Ok, if that don't get me comments, I give up with this board.

SOURCE

PHOTO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is truly a disease, people. I'm wondering if it has anything in common with believing that professional wrestling is on the up n' up.

I even suffered from that one a long time ago -- so hard to let go!

There is help. There are those who care, and there is healing.

Of course Jesus, but also:

screwloosechange

9/11myths

Clicketh, and heal thyself!

Anonymous said...

I swear, some people have more money than they need when they back bullshit like that.

I'm ashamed of Mark Cuban - -

BR said...

What's this about professional wrestling not being on the up and up? They have a WELLNESS PROGRAM!! Just look at Vince McMahon, he is setting such a good example! ;)