Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dina Lohan wants to teach Britney's mom a lesson in parenting


Mother of the Year Dina Lohan is bashing Britney Spears' mother for not being a media whore like she is:

"I don't know her mom. But I love this kid, and I feel so badly for her because I'm a mom. The girl is a beautiful kid. She married some guy just to get out of the limelight. Cut her some slack. Her mother, I'm surprised she didn't come forward. I'm not gonna sit back and go, 'You're gonna trash my kid?' If my daughter was in high school, I would be at the principal's office. Hello?"

You tell her Dina! Why can't everyone be a great mom like you? I bet that bitch Lynne Spears doesn't even share her coke with Britney! You know, between you and her loving father, Lindsay is so lucky have such a wonderful family life.

SOURCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have another cocktail, Dina.

Pretty bold of her to question someone else's mothering skills :-p.