Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Rosie ain't the only one getting called a blob!

Remember when she was a crazy slut? Those were the days.

Angelina just can't seem to keep her mouth shut these days. Here's a couple memorable quotables from a recent interview with Elle U.K.

On Brad and being a dumbass about birth control:
"You could say he changed me. I wasn't planning on getting pregnant. I'm the one that got knocked up!"

On future plans to adopt from everywhere but the US/continue being a dumbass about birth control:
"We definitely want a very big family. It might seem crazy to build it so quickly. But if we're going to have 10 kids, we'd like to raise them while we're young."

On her kids:
"I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Source


In 17 years, Shiloh is going to be so messed up she'll be wearing a vial of blood around her neck and making out with Maddox! I can't wait!

No comments: