Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Paula and Simon - They got that vibeology

In an article in the New York Post, Paula Abdul says Simon had her back during the whole Corey Clark scandal two years ago: "I have to be honest about Simon," Abdul said. "There's the times when he's like a big brother - or a lover. He was extremely distraught and protective and supportive of me when that happened." She also says of his temper, "There are days when he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed . . . or something that's happening in England. When that happens, he's got his cigarettes, his phone and that's it. He doesn't know how to turn it off sometimes and focus on our show. Simon's moody." (Um, he doesn't know how to focus on the show? She could barely focus herself with the double-vision!)

Paula says she can't ever imagine leaving Idol. "If people don't mind seeing me with a full head of gray hair. But by then I don't know if I'll have so many nervous twitches that my body will get in the way of watching the talent." (By then?)

Duh, everybody already knows he puts the hurt on her penis. And Seacrest's.

6 more days!!!

Meanwhile Simon has also made news with a quote of his own. In the February issue of Playboy he says "Do I prefer Kelly Clarkson's music to Bob Dylan's? Yes. I've never bought a Dylan record. A singing poet? It just bores me to tears. I've got to tell you, if I had 10 Dylans in the final of 'American Idol,' we would not be getting 30 million viewers a week. I don't believe the Bob Dylans of this world would make 'American Idol' a better show." (the sad part is, he's actually kinda right)

I guess this means there won't a be Bob Dylan themed night this season.

No comments: