Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Fresh Prince of Hollywood Blvd.

Congrats to Will Smith, who received a star on the Hollywood of Fame.

At the ceremony Will said, "I'm humble, I'm honoured, my heart is just beating right now. I don't really understand it - I'm not used to feeling like that ... There's something in the concrete about being etched into the fibre of Hollywood. It inspires me when I look around and I see all of you coming out here to support me and honor my family like this. It makes me feel like I'm not doing enough, it makes me feel like to have all of this I've gotta change the world."

Oh Will, Parents Just Don't Understand changed my world!

Oh yeah, Will's Thetan Guide, Little Tommy Cruise, attended the ceremony to Will's surprise. On Little Tommy, Will said "I just love his commitment, I didn't know he was going to be here today, when he says he's somebody's friend he doesn't take that lightly, he really means it, he shows up and works hard and he makes me want to work hard and be better so I appreciate the inspiration."

SOURCE

No comments: