Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What the Asshats Are Up To

"Hang on Mr. Paparazzi, let me take my shirt off."

"I love big balls! Get it? Haahaha, Because I'm sexy now! Suck that Disney!"


"Point me in the direction of the hot ladies."


"It's not my fault officer, that kid pulled out in front of my car. Yeah, in his stroller. He'll be ok, my kids do it all the time. Try giving him some Pepsi."

Mary Kate (I think) - "Damn, it's cold. Good thing I brought an extra sweater."

Ashley - :
"Um, it's 80?"

Mary Kate
- "Brrrr."


"If they want me to play Bridget Jones again, I'm doing it the easy way."

"Shut up! You didn't really pee in Kim Cattral's coffee, did you?"

"Gosh no, I didn't pee. Ladies tinkle."


"I know I'm forgetting something...................Hair spray, lollipops, ciggies, eyeliner.....Shit, my feet stink. "


"He said 'I'm the king of the world.' I couldn't fucking take it ok? It's been over ten fucking years!"



Shiloh - "What the hell guys, you're getting another kid?"

St. Angelina - "Of course not sweetie, we're just picking up your brother Maddox from school. Although...... "

Brad - "Oh shit."



PHOTOS

No comments: