Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This explains Timberfuck



In the new issue of Vanity Fair Magazine ex-boybanders and others have come forward with some startling (ok, well not really all that startling because we all knew it) claims about Lou Pearlman, you know that fat guy to blame for Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, and all those other awful "bands?" They say Lou is a pedophile, a sexual predator, and an all around sick fuck. Who knew? (Yeah, me too)

Here are some of the quotes:

"I would absolutely say the guy was a sexual predator. All the talent knew what Lou's game was. Some guys joked about it. I remember [one singer] asking me, 'Have you let Lou [fellate] you yet?'" - Steve Mooney, Pearlman's assistant.


Mooney recalled what had happened when he once asked Pearlman what it would take for him to get into a band.

"I'll never forget this as long as I live. He leaned back in his chair, in his white terry cloth robe and white underwear, and spread his legs. And then he said, and these were his exact words, 'You're a smart boy. Figure it out.' "

Phoenix Stone, an early member of the Backstreet Boys, tells the mag that Pearlman was "definitely inappropriate" with Nick Carter.

Nick's mom, Jane, wouldn't get into specifics, but said: "Certain things happened and it almost destroyed our family. I tried to warn everyone. I tried to warn all the mothers . . . I tried to expose him for what he was years ago."


In addition to being a perv, Pearlman is also a con artist. He is currently being held in jail in Florida awaiting trial for allegedly scamming 1,000 investors out of $315 million dollars. That silly Lou!


SOURCE

No comments: