Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kid Rock: 'Pam's a crazy liar & Kanye sucks' --Yup, pretty much sums it up


So lots of Kid Rock news lately. He has publicly accused ex-wife Pamela Anderson (who is now set to marry Rick Solomon - she's has finally met her perfect mate!) of pulling the ultimate crazy drama queen stunt: lying about a miscarriage.

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Kid said:

"She's in Vancouver shooting a movie and I have Lakers seats on the floor, and I'm gonna go to the Lakers (basketball) game with my friend Jesse James. I'm like, `Baby, I got these tickets. I'll see you on the weekend there,' and that leads into her saying, `You don't care about me, blah blah blah. She finally comes up with this: `I just had a miscarriage' ... and hangs the phone up."

So Kid, not even knowing about the "pregnancy" freaked out, chartered a plane, and flew to Vancouver to see her. Then he said, "When I get there, she's partying at this restaurant, drinking champagne, jumping on the tables. I'm thinking, `That's a quick recovery from a miscarriage.'"

Pam's such a moron. She totally wasted the miscarriage trick. Every girl knows that first you lie about being pregnant to get the guy to do what you want. That way you can save the miscarriage for another time down the road for sympathy. Dumbass!

SOURCE


In other Kid Rock news, Kid has made a wager to 50 Cent and Kanye West (thanks a lot for resurrecting that one Kid) that his new album, titled Rock & Roll Jesus, will sell more copies in the long run than both Kanye and Fiddy's albums combined.

Kid says, "I bet, in the long run, I sell more records than both of those two put together. Because of the options that are available for getting records out nowadays, I might not be able to move 12 million records, but I do think I have a shot at having a diamond {10 million) record."

Earth to Kid Rock - it isn't 1999 anymore, you have already released Devil Without a Cause, and there's no way you are going to sell 10 million albums. That said, I hope he does outsell Kanye and Fiddy so they'll both fucking shut up.

Which brings us to the awesome part, pay attention now: Kid adds, "I'm a rapper by nature. I started out as a DJ. To me, hip-hop is the blues music of our day and age. But writing a rap song is 10 times easier than writing a melodic song that's hopefully going to be around 20 years from now. I think it's much harder to come up with melody and chord progression. There's been some great rap. I don't hear a lot of it lately."

BURN!!! OMG, how I wish I could see Kanye's face when he reads that shit. I love you Kid Rock! Too bad Joe C.'s not alive, he could totally kick Kanye's sissy ass.

SOURCE

No comments: