Friday, August 24, 2007

Those silly kids!!!


Crackheads Amy Winehouse and husband Blake were involved in little lover's spat in a hotel yesterday.

It went like this:

Around 11PM Amy met a girl outside her hotel. The girl delivered a package to Amy. (My guess to the package's contents: scones and scrapbooking supplies)

A few hours after Amy returned to her hotel room guests heard and complained of screaming and clattering furniture (In Amy's defense, scrapbooking can get a little wild sometimes)

The concierge was called and Amy asked for medical assistance in bandaging up cuts on her arm.

2:30AM - More fighting. Amy crying, bleeding, and running down the stairs, an equally bloody Blake running after her.

3:00AM - Amy ran into the street and flagged down a car asking the people in it to help her. They agreed and drove her to buy cigarettes. (been there, nic fits are the worst)

By 4:00AM the couple spoke and made up. (All a silly misunderstanding over who was going to cook dinner I'm sure.)

Then Amy texted Perez Hilton to set the story straight:"Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."


More info and pics here

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to wonder if this is all an act.

No comments: