Monday, May 14, 2007

Lindsay has to get her legs chopped off to be taken seriously!


In her next movie, "I Know Who Killed Me," Lindsay Lohan will play a stripper who is kidnapped and has both of her legs amputated. If that's not worth $9, how about this? Lindsay will also have her first sex scene in the movie! (Not sure if that is before or after the legs are amputated. Hopefully after, how hot would that be?)

It was the director, Chris Siverston, that convinced Lindsay to do a sex scene, which the always modest and demure Lindsay swore she would never do.

She said "Chris Siverston is a fucking genius. We made a deal that I will do any film he wants me to do."

The ever eloquent Lohan continued, "At first I was like 'I can't do this, I'm getting my leg cut off. I don't want to look like that in scenes, I want to look decent!' But that was just me being young and stupid. And I have my first sex scene in it, which I always said I wouldn't do. I wanted to do this movie so people can see that I'm a fucking actress and I've been doing it forever and it's about time people see that. It felt so good to really get to act."

Thank God she had this opportunity to play an amputee that has sex to prove she's a serious act
or. I don't know about you, but I smell an Oscar nomination.

Let's check in with Asshat Hollywood Correspondent, Box O' Rocks. What do you think of what Lindsay had to say?

SOURCE

No comments: