Friday, January 5, 2007

Congrats Doug Butabi!

This comes as a little bit of a surprise. I don't know why but I thought he was gay.


Chris Kattan is engaged to to model Sunshine Tutt.

He proposed on Christmas Eve.

He told PEOPLE: "Originally I was going to do something very special. I tried to get Bono of U2 to serenade her. That didn't happen. Then I asked Justin Timberlake. No answer. After hundreds of phone calls and text messages, I finally ended up asking one of the members of the group Hanson. He didn't want to get involved."

Aw poor Chris, I bet he tried the pretty middle one. He should have asked the older one that never grew out of the awkward stage. Better yet, he just should have proposed as Mr. Peepers--I'd have been putty (I have this kinky thing about doing "characters." Oops, TMI? Sorry.) Anyway, congrats Corky!

No comments: