Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where in the world is Kurt Cobain?


Courtney Love is reportedly "suicidal" after Kurt Cobain's ashes were stolen from her home in LA after a break-in last month.

She kept Kurt's ashes, along with a lock of his hair in a pink bag shaped like a teddy bear.

Courtney said,
"I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do. They were all I had left of my husband. I used to take them everywhere with me just so I could feel Kurt was still with me. Now it feels like I have lost him all over again."

So when she says suicidal, does she mean she would kill herself or that she would make it look like she killed herself?

So far, no sign of Kurt's ashes on ebay.


SOURCE

No comments: