Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another pregnancy


Laila Ali is pregnant!

Laila confirmed the news that she and husband, former NFL star Curtis Conway, are expecting their first child together to Essence magazine.

"I don't know yet if we are having a boy or a girl, but I'm excited that I have a life inside me that my husband and I created," she said.

The couple were married last July.


I like her and I'm happy for them, but why do celebs always say dumbass things like "I'm excited that I have a life inside me" when they make a pregnancy announcement? Like when Matthew Mcconaughey told the world how his girlfriend had a baby growing in her womb. We get it. Everyone over the age of eight knows that babies are made by the mommy and the daddy and the baby grows in the mommy's belly. Thank you celebrities.

SOURCE

No comments: