Wednesday, March 26, 2008

80's Night, part deux (songs from the year they were born)



MOST AWESOME PERFORMANCE:


Yup, I gotta hand it to that evil genius. I don't think this was the best performance, but she deserves to be most awesome because that was some straight up Becky Ann Leeman in Drop Dead Gorgeous shit right there. What a little, stinkin' calculating conniver! And you watch, it worked and she'll stay another week for it!

MOST AWESOMELY BAD PERFORMANCE:



Ok, not awesomely bad, just bad. Carrie Underwood did it much better and with way cooler hair.

THE DIARRHEA DEFENSE:



Carly: "I went to the bathroom before and I ran." Ryan: "Did you flush?" I love Ryan sometimes, because we were all wondering if she left a gigantic turd in there. Well, maybe not everyone, but I'm sure this guy was. Oh and of course she went to the bathroom, pregnant women have to pee like every three minutes!

SO WHAT IF IT WASN'T ORIGINAL, DO WE NEED ANOTHER BEATBOX RENDITION OF YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME?



Yes, he was one fucked-up looking kid. Yes, it was another cover of someone else's cover (Chris Cornell). No, it wasn't that risky. Yes, for him "risky" would have been doing the original version complete with a moonwalk. Yes, I want to shoot those people in the front row who sway their arms during every song.

BUT - he still killed it and he rules.

And yes, I still want to have his bigass-headed babies.



WELL, SHE LOOKED REAL PRETTY:



I was hoping this would have been better. Oh well. BTW -Is she married to Ethan from Survivor?


AM I WATCHING A FUCKING TELETHON....AGAIN?



I find it really hard to believe that this kid is 17. I bet he's really 13 and his father lied about his real age and killed people to get him on this show.

Too bad he can't be honest about his age, because if he was born in 1995, he could have sung Alanis Morissette's "Perfect", which is, well perfect, for him! Isn't that ironic?


A LITTLE BIG FOR HIM, BUT GOOD JOB.



It's hard to take on Freddie Mercury, but Michael Johns performed the Queen Megamix and did pretty well. Plus, he was the only contestant that didn't make me feel like a senior citizen for being born before 1980. Plus he's hot.

MOST AWESOME MOMENT:




5:05: "Yeah? Hey, got any Fritos? I got the munchies big time man."

ANOTHER FREAKING SONG ABOUT AN AFFAIR?


Seriously. Her fiance better put a keylogger on her laptop, that's all I'm sayin'.


GOING HOME:



Too bad, I would have loved to see him on Big Band night. He would have rocked "It's So Unusual" with Carlton Banks choreography.

No comments: