Thursday, January 3, 2008

The latest (alleged) sex tape stars.....



There is allegedly a cameraphone filmed sex tape circulating which features a drunken Vivica A. Fox giving an unnamed Atlanta man a special kiss, so claims a blogger from Atlanta, named SandraRose .

Sandra writes on the blog:
"In the tape, an apparently inebriated Vivica can be seen on her knees servicing a male friend who surreptitiously taped the encounter on his cell phone. Allegedly the man, who lives in Atlanta, emailed the tape to friends who emailed it to Vivica. She quickly forwarded the tape to a friend at the Atlanta police department. "It isn't known if Vivica filed an official complaint with the police or if she asked her police friend to handle the situation privately."
On a later post, after having viewed the tape she followed up with:

"One of my loyal readers just sent me an image from that video I told you about which allegedly shows Vivica A. Fox orally manipulating a gentleman’s swollen member. I verified that the image did indeed look just like Vivica then I quickly deleted it since possession of pron [sic] on your computer is illegal in the state of Georgia.

In defense of Vivica, it could also be her twin sister that she didn’t know she had. Stranger things have happened. Anyway, listen to Porsche Fox on V-103 from 10 am to 2 pm tomorrow for an update."

So she had the tape but deleted it? And if having pron (I like it! It's like Tron!) is illegal, then why would someone publicly admit on a blog that they had it at one time? Duh! Regardless, I'm damn happy I don't live in Georgia!

Back to Viv, I don't know if I'm buying this. I guess we'll find out but I'm thinking it's all a hoax on Vivica's part to get her name in the news since no one really gave a hoot when she got busted for DUI.

Poor Vivica, that it's come to the last stage in the life of a D-list star:
Dancing With the Stars, DUI, Sex tape. Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes.

SOURCE

No comments: