Thursday, January 17, 2008

I bet this guy already has a record contract

I thought after seven seasons, we'd seen it all on American Idol and there wouldn't be another audition as awesome as William Hung. Many have tried and failed (Mary Roach anyone?).

But last night there was Reynaldo.

Whenever we speak of American Idol to future generations, we shall speak of Reynaldo and his masterpiece, Brothers Forever.

In all seriousness, this song is better than the crappy coronation songs they make the winner sing at the end. For real, remember Do I Make You Proud?

And Paula is just awesome at the end. Who knew she was a member of the Happy Hands club?

Reynaldo is so gonna be in the finale with a big number. I bet they hook him up to wires and he flies around the stage sprinkling fairy dust while interpretive dancers (choreographed by Paula of course) in sparkly, flowy costumes sway. Soon after, the song will bring world peace.

I dare you not to sing along.

No comments: