Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another celebrity baby -- I blame the writer's strike!


Get out the bongos and celebrate! Matthew McConaughey announced yesterday on his website that he and his Brazilian model girlfriend, Camila Alves are expecting a baby.

Matt wrote: "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together. It's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far. Wanna know how we made it? See, first I put the ol' love machine in her hooha and yaahhhooo! Git er'done! Now there's this teeny little person in there all growin' an' shit!"

Ok, not really, but you could imagine him saying that second part though right?

Matt continues: "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle of creation and this gift from God, and so excited for the adventure that will come in raising this child, being mother and a father, and shepherding him or her through this life. Wish us the best, keep us in your prayers, and God bless evolution. Thanks for being fans of me and my work and now this new and miraculous chapter in my life, as me and Camila and our child do our best to just keep living.
-Wow,
McConaughey."



Matt's rep says, "He is euphoric. He couldn't be happier."

SOURCE

No comments: