Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Those Crazy McCartneys!




Paul McCartney has a new woman in his life to comfort him through his awesomely messy divorce battle with Heather Mills. Her name Nancy Shevell and she's got it all: looks, money, two legs, and a HUSBAND!

Nancy, 47, is the wife of Bruce Blakeman, a commissioner of the New York Port Authority and a partner in a top New York law firm. Nancy has her own money though, she is the vice president of her family’s successful transport firm. Nancy and Bruce have been married for 23 years and have a teenage son named Arlen. They are also supporters of George Bush and contributed to his presidential campaign in 2004. Oh Paul!

Nancy has recently dropped her husband's last name, Blakeman, and is now going by Nancy Shevell.

Paul and Nancy were spotted strolling arm-in-arm and kissing in the Hamptons recently. Sources say they were routinely spotted dining at area restaurants and at each other's mansions.



Meanwhile, Heather Mills is still bringing the crazy to anyone that will listen to her.

Accusing Paul of being a tightwad:
“This is a man that hangs on to his money. He wouldn’t be as rich if he didn’t. Who needs that kind of money?”

On not wanting any money from Paul: “When I left I said ‘I don’t want a penny, all I want is for you to protect me. I want my reputation, so I can carry on my work with the charity."

On being gagged (not really, but we can dream?):“He wants me to be gagged and they won’t give me a divorce until I’m gagged. So I’m waiting for the two-year separation. If I wanted to speak before this, I would have spoken by now. He forced me into a corner. It’s not about wanting to speak, it’s about having the right to protect myself and my daughter."

On the non-existant prenup: "I offered a prenup. Paul refused, saying it isn’t romantic. I offered to walk away with nothing if he protected me.”

So this is about protection, not money? If she didn't demand any money and just left the relationship, why would she need to worry about her reputation? And what does she mean by protection? Does she want a bodyguard? Does she want condoms? Is protection another word for something in England, you know, like lift? And Paul is cheap. But it's not about money, it's about protection.


My head hurts. She's as batshit as Britney. They should lock them up in a looneybin together and make a reality show out of it called Crazy Bitches. They could even use the Buckcherry song as the theme song.

SOURCE


But wait, there's more!

Paul's daughter, fashion designer and Heather-hater Stella McCartney is creating a stir after revealing her latest design : a silver leg pendant to honor her soon to be ex-stepmum.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "She unveiled it to fashion industry insiders in Paris last month. A lot of people thought it was really edgy while others secretly thought it was out of order. It's such an obvious dig at Heather. It will cause a stir when it goes on sale."

Heather has not commented on whether this is the first piece in a jewelery collection featuring celebrity dismembered body parts. I hope it is, I want a Rick Allen arm necklace, a Michael Jackson nose charm bracelet and the Star Jones complete set of silver fat cells!

SOURCE

No comments: