Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why didn't you wear this Britney?

I'm not going to kick Britney when she's down. I mean, yeah she was bad at the VMA's. Really, really, bad. And she looked terrible. Really, really, terrible. And she's a really bad mother. Really, really, bad. And she's batshit. Really, really, batshit. And she just can't get the weave thing right. Really, really, unfortunate hair.

But look at this recent photo of a post-trainwreck performance Brit out and about at a grocery store. She looks........ good. She even may have panties on.

PHOTO
(btw - if any of my jokes ever fall as flat as the accompanying TMZ post, please tell me for my own good. Britney's a prime example of the dangers of yes-people.)

1 comment:

Dirty Disher said...

Yep, that dialog sucked the farts out of dead chickens and if they don't stop the "ding dang" thing...well, they're kinna retarded.