Monday, September 10, 2007

VMA Captions

"Guys, help I can't stay up."

"Damn bitch, I think I just got hernia!"


"Sorry Britney, we can't find the last ounce of dignity you just lost."


"You look like such a slut tonight!"

"I love you baby."

"That's funny, it looks like someone dropped an ounce of dignity."


"Help, this show sucks so bad that MTV's imploding and I'm stuck in an 80's video! Ideo..ideo...ay.ay.ay"

"MTV couldn't get any real stars, so we are here to present the next award."

"And they say I can't act!"

"Excuse me, has anyone lost their dignity?"


"I think I may have."


"I've been shot in the face nine times too Mr. Fiddy."


Diddy, Fiddy, and Dumber

"Keep your damn hand up so the photographers can get the ring."


"We are going to PUMP. YOU-UP!"


"It's a text from my vagina, she says no more of either of those two."

2 comments: