Friday, September 21, 2007

Mama, I 'm not coming for a long time

"We're gonna go crazyy!!"


Careful, the following mental image may get you really hot and bothered.

Sharon Osbourne says Ozzy is a sex maniac and keeps going and going and.........

"He's like a rabbit, he's terrible. Every song gets him in the mood for love. He's just like that battery-powered bunny. Instead of that little rabbit they should have Ozzy's willy banging a drum."

Well, he does shake alot.

Sharon doesn't stop there. She also wants everyone to know that Ozzy is hung. "My husband takes a size 14 shoe and has massive hands. He doesn't need any help in that department."

Sharon then continued on, this time praising her breast implants. "We've been married nearly 25 years. The best thing I ever did was getting my bust implants. He loves them. He is like a newborn baby."

I know what everybody's thinking. WHEN'S THE SEX TAPE?



SOURCE

No comments: