Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hey Sandra, can you take back all the mental images too?


In Do-We-Even-Still-Care? news, comedienne Sandra Bernhard is pulling a Marcia Brady regarding her relationship with Madonna in the late 80's. She is now saying that while they were very close friends, they were never lovers, even though they implied they were at the time.

Sandra said,
"I don't mind being asked about Madonna. It was awesome at the time. We had a really funny friendship and kind of played with the press and the media. It was before the internet and there was still a little bit of allure and excitement and fun to it."

I don't know why, but this pisses me off a little. I kinda feel used. That was the first time as a child I can remember learning what a lesbian was.


SOURCE

No comments: