Friday, September 28, 2007



All this celebrity generosity is starting to make me sick!! Kidding! So Shakira is donating $40 million, yes that's FORTY million dollars, to help rebuild areas in Peru and Nicaragua hit by recent natural disasters. The money is coming from a foundation co-founded with Nobel Prize winning author Gabriel Garcia Marquez called Latin America for Solidarity Foundation (ALAS)

Shakira said, "I've seen first-hand many of the challenges facing Latin America.
These are challenging problems that no one person can address, but working together everyone can help make a difference."

Shakira is awesome. Top that one Angelina!

SOURCE


By the way, sorry I'm being so soft today. I'm still really bummed out by the end of last night's Ugly Betty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shakira's curves get the attention they deserve in today's entry. I'm afraid there isn't any continuity here, but I'm sure you don't mind. As ever, if anyone has any further images from any of these series, please get in touch and I'll fill in the gaps in a future post.